Thursday 4 February 2016

Scrap The Boys - February

Hello everyone

Today I’d like to share my very first layout for Scrap the Boys. I’m soooo honored to be part of this clever group of girls and am looking forward to be sharing more masculine layouts with you. First up is a page celebrating Australia day. With it being only last week, I’m sure you have taken a heap of new fun filled photos. Why don’t you come on and join me in this month’s sketch challenge, while your memories are still fresh?

Please visit the blog and check out the cool works by my fellow design team members by clicking on this link:


The challenge:



My take on it:



Details:





Thank you to my friend, Johanita Victor who kindly offered me this gorgeous photo of her little boy.
I hope you enjoyed this and look forward to see your creations.

Till next time, have fun xx

No comments :

Post a Comment