Saturday 31 May 2014

Vintage Annie Tags

Hi everyone,

Time for another set of tags, I've been working on. All the products are in the current Kaszazz Catalog, so please let me know if you like to order anything or if you would like to know more on how to create these yourself.  I've also put them on the potential customer projects site for Kaszazz, so please keep your fingers crossed that it gets accepted.

I just loved these little Annie stamps, and as you may have noted in my latest posts, I've grown quite fond of them, no matter if they are big or small.






Products: Kaszazz Tags, Kaszazz stamps, Kaszazz embossing folders, chipboard, Tim Holtz Distress Stain and Distress Paint, Washi tape, Lace,pearls, Kaszazz patterned paper, Kaszazz Embellishments

4 comments :

  1. Wow Anguree - these are fantastic! I've just found your blog for the first time and I love your work - your tags are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are Gorgeous Anguree...Love the little dresses! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow Wow! These are all Stunning!

    ReplyDelete