Monday 30 December 2013

Inspiration Board Challenge 1


Hi Everyone

I am very excited to share my take on Scrapbook Creations Magazine's first Inspiration Board Challenge (December 2013). I just loved the colours and could not wait to get started. However, that was not until the Christmas break. The colours of this Board inspired me with happiness, peace, tranquillity. To suit the mood I used this dreamlike photo of myself, which almost gives you the idea that I'm staring into the future.






Detail images of this layout:

The Title:
All words were painted in white and covered with white glitter. To embellish it I have added small acetate butterflies which I created, using Cheery Lynn Designs small butterfly dies and Ranger Ice Stickles.



Butterflies: 
All the butterflies on this layout, except the big gold one at the bottom were handmade using Cheery Lynn Designs dies, Ranger Ice Stickles and Ranger Liquid Pearls.


Flower Detail:
Here I handmade the 3 metal flowers in the centre by using empty soft drink cans, Courture Creation's Frellis Embossing Folder and Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers die.



Product List:
16 x 16 inch Canvas
Chipboard:Enmarc Design Elements
Accetate: Kaszazz
Emty Softdrink cans
Glue: Helmar 450; Liquitex Heavy gel
Gesso: Studio Artist 
Ink Sprays: Ranger Dylusions, HelmarRanger Liquid Pearls, Tattered Angles
Paint: Studio Artist, Silks Acrylic glaze
Dies:Tim Holtz, Cheery Lynn Designs
Embossing Folder: Courture Creation's
Trinkets & Embellishments: Scrap Matrix, Finnabair, Kaizer Craft, Craft Bug, Crafter's Market
Glitter: American Crafts, Ranger





No comments :

Post a Comment