Thursday 5 January 2017

Hello there dear friends

Wow it's January and the new year started with a bang. Hope you all had fun celebrating.

Speaking of celebrations I kicked off the year with my first share  for More than Words. Have I mentioned how thrilled I still am to have the opportunity to be joining these amazingly talented group of girls?
We are also celebrating  our first bithday at More than Words. This month the challenge word is Celebrate and the Creative challenge is Bling.

I was inspired by these photos of my cousin in law and her bridesmaids celebrating her wedding day.  I incorporated bling by die cutting the word celebrate 3 times out of gold foil paper and used it to matt my photos.  Gold flowers and sequins were added to mimic the festivities and cature the magic of this wonderful day.


I do hope you will join us this time to play along with us and look forward to seeing your creations. As always there are some fabulous  prises up for grabs so make sure you come and check it out.

Wishing you all the best for the new year.

Till next time have fun xxx


No comments :

Post a Comment