Monday 16 January 2017

#52cafecards January Challenge Week 1

Hello dear friends

I'm back on the blog today sharing a small little project I created just for fun. Yes it's been a while since I entered challenges but it is definitely something that I would like to do more this year.

Marta Lapkowska created a Facebook page called Maremi's Creative Cafe. She invites all kinds of crafters to come and share their work and be part of this wonderful, careing community where people can inspire and encourage each other and be free to express their art.

As part of this she started a new challenge where you need to use playing cards to create 52 cards in 2017, each with it's own theme. Week 1 started off with the theme "Art".

This is my take on it but make sure you pop in and play along.https://www.facebook.com/groups/939245982873406/permalink/958166220981382/



Hope you join in too.

Till next time have fun xxx

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness Anguree - this is fantastic! I look forward to seeing the next 51 cards!

    ReplyDelete