Monday 7 November 2016

Kraft Plus November

Hello all

Hope you are having a good week.

I am sorry I have a little missing in action of late. It sure have been hectic and it's hard to believe we are in November already. Hopefully you have managed to keep track of me via ScrapFX, Colour Blast Facebook and Instagram :)

Yet let's get back to it. First up is my take on this month's Kraft Plus challenge. This time we need you to find inspiration within your closet .


I found inspiration from a little white chiffon dress I bought early this year. It's pretty plane but I love the loose and free feeling.


 It makes me happy and I  tried to express  this by using the chiffon lace flowers. I also found inspiration from the gold and pearl necklace which I wore with the dress in this photo.


So this is my take. How about yours? I can't wait to see what you create so join us this time at: http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/?m=0

Till next time xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment