Wednesday 1 June 2016

Kraft + June 2016

Hello my friends

I hope you all have been well and that you had some crafty time to create, relax and spend some creative time, or therapy as many would call it.  :)

It's a brand new month with loads of new challenges to choose from.First up I'd like to share my take on our brand new Kraft + challenge.

My take:



Details







Wow, what an amazing challenge. The challenge is to use puzzle pieces and kraft paper, so whatever you decide to create, we need to see that you have used a puzzle piece somewhere in your layout, card or off the page project. It can be a stencil, a stamp, a shape a sticker a piece of pattern paper or real puzzle piece, whatever suits your project. My fellow design team members created some wonderful projects so follow the following link and check it out.
http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/



Thank you so much for stopping by.

Anguree




2 comments :

  1. A complex and intriguing layout Anguree. I love the complexity of your take on the challenge. The black and white palette reinforces your theme of self determination. Love everything about this Art - a new fave for me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Helen said :)
    I love the detail and how you've mimicked the main cluster in a smaller version. It's very mirror effect and really intriguing to look at! A really great page!

    ReplyDelete