Thursday 5 May 2016

Hello again

So I know you have been wondering what it is with all these circle photo's popping up. And yes, there is still more to come, so I hope you get inspired to give it a go. Now if you have not guessed it, my inspiration has one primary source, and no other than the fabulous new challenge at Kraft Plus. I don't know how she does it, but Sandra never runs out of ideas. She keeps it fun and  always have a surprise in her bag. Don't you just love it?

So this month's challenge is to use Kraft plus the inspiration from the image.



You don't have to use all the elements and may find it easier to choose only a couple of elements to work with. Neither is it a colour challenge, so if you are not exactly comfortable with such bold colours, please feel free to tone it down to suit your layout.

My take on the challenge:



As you can see, I took inspiration from the circles, splashes and dots. Those circles in the image sure had a ripple effect for me this month, so come on and join me.

Till next time,

Anguree.

Products used: Kraft – Frecheville, Dies – Kaiser Kraft, Spellbinders & Kaszazz. Paint – Flutterby Designs, Stencil – Crafter's Workshop, Chipboard – Scrap FX, punch, brads.

No comments :

Post a Comment