Saturday 2 April 2016

Off the Rails - April

Hello my friends

Well, I did promise that there is more to come and yes still plenty more of fun challenges I would like to share with you. Hope you got a cuppa ready so you can leisurely hop from my posts to the DT blogs and back. ;)

Next up is my take on the Off the Rails Challenge for April. It is all about watercolours. Yummo, so bright and beautiful, but if you are not exactly a fan of brights, you can very easily tone it down like I did in this layout I created of my handsome little brother. (Except he ain't that little any more and is tall hulk of a man towering above me, yet still 4 years younger. To me he will always be my little brother though. )

Details:

Come and join us and stand a chance of winning and awesome prize. I really found my love for watercolours again and I'm sure you will have heaps of fun. Come and check it out at http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/. We also have loads of tutorials to share throughout the month so make sure you don't miss anything.

Products used: Watercolour paper – Kaszazz, Stamps Kaiser Kraft & Heidi Swapp, Embellishments Kaszazz, Prima and Heidi Swapp & Scrap Matrix,

No comments :

Post a Comment