Tuesday 1 March 2016

Kraft Plus - March Challenge

Hello everyone

Wow, it's a brand new month and there are some awesome new challenges to join in this March. First up, I'd like to share my take on our Kraft plus challenge.

This month Em Starface created a stunning sketch for you to play along with, but as always there's a little twist,  you have to use hounds-tooth pattern somewhere in your layout.

Here's the sketch:


Also check out the blog as you will be amazed how many variations our team came up with, using only one sketch.http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/march-challenge-hint-of-hound.html

My take on this challenge was a little bit different, as I chose to do a journal page rather than a scrapbook page. So remember, you can interpret this any way you like, and if you are a card maker, you are more than welcome to share a card based on the sketch and hounds tooth criteria, so don't be shy and join in this month.


Details:





I really hope this inspired you to join in this month and I am looking forward to see what you come up with.

Cheers,

Anguree

No comments :

Post a Comment