Monday 1 February 2016

Off the Rails Challenge February 2016

Hello everybody

Today I'd like to share my take on this month's Off the Rails Challenge. This month we have 2 gorgeous mood boards a summer's day or romance mood board. Please follow this link to check out what all the other day members created for the first reveal:
http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/february-1st-challenge.html?m=1


February is the month of love and although I cringed at the thought of Valentines day in my single years, it became one of my favourite days of the year. Yes, I'm one of those people who celebrate my wedding anniversary on the 14th of February and this year will be our 12th. So yes I went for the romance mood board.


If you like these and would like to know how to create some yourself, keep an eye open on the Off the Rails blog. You may just lucky...

I really hope you enjoyed this one and look forward to see your takes on the challenge.

Till next time, happy crafting.

No comments :

Post a Comment