Tuesday 22 December 2015

Off the Rails Scrapbooking - December

Hello everyone

Hope you are all well and getting ready for a well deserved break over the following long weekends.

Today is my first tutorial for Off the Rails Scrapbooking and I'm absolutely thrilled to be joining this talented group of designers.

So for my first tutorial,  I decided to share some tips on how to make a tag for someone special this Christmas. I just loved the pink and blue mood board which is something different than the traditional red, green and brown.

So here's my second take on this month's awesome moodboard. Please hop over to the Off the Rails blog for more details on how to create something similar yourself. http://offtherailsscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/




I hope you like it. So now, grab a cuppa and hop over the Off the rails blog for the tutorial. Hopefully you are getting excited to create your own. It's quick I promise, and lots of fun. ;)

Products: Tag –Kaszazz, Dies – Heartfelt Creations, Kaiser Kraft, Free die from a magazine, Chipboard – Kaszazz, Bling –Kaszazz,  Flowers, Glitter.

Till next time, happy crafting and Merry Christmas to you and your families. x



1 comment :

  1. Beautiful tag! Love how the white pops from those soft bg colours....really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete