Friday 25 September 2015

CSI Case File 176 - September 2015

Hello everyone

I am very happy to share my very first CSI challenge entry with you. Wow, what a fun challenge. I just loved playing with mixed media and the primary colours. This challenge is all about using the clues to solve the case, providing you with loads of inspiration and ideas. I will surely be doing more of these in the future.

This layout is about a very special little chocolate labrador, called Charlie Brown. Yes they are more than just dogs. This one is part of the family and demands to be recognised. He gets away with murder and we allow it. You can simply not help to love this gorgeous "little" creature, let alone be angry at it. We love him to bits and I cannot imagine our lives without him. He is funny, crazy, demanding, always happy and never fails to put a smile on your face, no matter how rough the work day has been.

Here is the case file, so hop over to their blog for more details:http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-176-case-closes-friday-september-25-2015.

Here is my take on it:




(Sorry everyone, images have been removed for publication purposes).


Instead of enamel dots, I used tiny mirrors, my aunt once gave me as a gift. She crocheted all of them in different colours. Cool hey?










Products: Kraft paper – Francheville  ; Cardstock – Francheville ; Chipboard – Blue Fern, Embossing Folder – Tim Holtz; Acrylic Paint –  Studio Artist; Embossing powder – Stampendous; Die – Kaszazz; Stamp – Prima; Dylusions Spray – Ranger; Punch – Martha Steward;  Blue Twine, Washi tape; Grip tape; Scrap pieces of paper, gauze, chipboard. Photos: Tania Ballestrin.

No comments :

Post a Comment